Applies to lift ticket, lesson and rental bookings. Excludes season long products and Epic Australia Pass.
If requested at least 48 hours prior to the start time and date of the product:
- All cancellations will attract an administration fee of $20 per booking
- Any cancellations that result in funds being payable back to you will be issued in the form of a Snow Credit. No cash refunds will be issued
- All multi-day products are considered a single product, and cancellation requests must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the start time of the first day for which the product is booked
If requested within 48 hours of the start time and date of the product:
- If your circumstances change during this period and you cannot make use of your product/s, the full cost of the product will be forfeited. No cancellations can be made within 48 hours of the start time of the first day for which a product is booked.
- In the event of an illness or injury in the days prior to your booking that prevents you from using your product, you may be eligible to receive a Snow Credit. Click here for details.
To request cancellation of your booking please contact our team here.
You can view our full terms and conditions by clicking here..